Hertfordshire Visiting & Live-in home care
Available across Hertfordshire and surrounding area's such as,
Abbots Langley, Baldock, Barnet, Berkhamsted, Bishop's Stortford, Borehamwood, Broxbourne, Buntingford, Bushey, Cheshunt, Chorleywood, Croxley Green, Dunstable, Edgware, Harpenden, Harrow, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Hitchin, Hoddesdon, Knebworth, Letchworth, Luton, Pinner, Potters Bar, Rickmansworth, Royston, Ruislip, South Oxhey, St Albans, Stanmore, Stevenage, Ware, Watford and Welwyn Garden City.
- Personal care and hygiene
- End of Life
- Early supported discharge
- Assistance with repositioning, to get in and out of bed
- Meal preparation
- Domestic cleaning and Laundry
- Relief/Respite/Holiday service
- Social support and companionship
- Prompting and/or assisting clients with taking prescribed medication
- Rehabilitation / Enablement / reablement / Recuperation
- Overnight Care
- 24 hour Live-in-Care
We can offer individual Care packages that can vary according to the assessed needs of the Client and we will produce a comprehensive and personalised individual Care Plan after an initial assessment.
Our mission is to;
- Become the UK’s most trusted, bespoke and premium Homecare provider of choice
- Make the lives of our clients better
- Give our carers the skills and time to care
- Help our team become the best through the Saga Way
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and are members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA).
All of our carer's are trained to a high level, hold the relevant professional membership and have comprehensive background checks for your peace of mind.
Below is some more information regarding the services we can provide.
Live-in care is an increasingly popular alternative to assisted living in a care home, enabling the client to stay independent in their own home with specialised 24-hour care.
Visiting care covers a range of home help services, from companion care, to making sure that the needs of living with a long-term illness or disability are met.