10 best things and other benefits
The 10 Best Things about working for Saga:
We recently asked around 800 Saga employees what they felt were the best things about working here. Here are a few things they mentioned…
"Having an on-site nursery at the Head Office in Sandgate is excellent"
"The friendly, warm environment where the customer is at the heart of everything we do"
“The benefits package is great, such as being able to purchase additional holiday”
“Free private medical care after a year of service”
“The people that I work with”
“I’m encouraged to be involved in causes / charity work, like helping with the Silverline”
“The diversity of the Saga’s businesses gives opportunity to gain experience in many different sectors”
“Discounts on Travel and with local businesses”
"The continual training and development of offer is unparalleled and enables everyone to achieve their best"
"Employees are made to feel like part of a family. We are continually recognised and rewarded for delivering business objectives".
Some of the Benefits on offer:
- Additional Holiday Purchase because taking time off work is important to well-being.
- Employee Share Award as we want our employees to become shareholders in Saga and benefit from future success.
- Evergreen Share Incentive Plan is an easy way to buy shares in Saga plc before Tax and National Insurance deductions.
- Axa Be Supported is a confidential 24/7 personal support programme which provides confidential advice in all aspects of life - home, family, finances, work and emotional concerns.
- Cycle to work enables you to get a tax-free bike through a salary sacrifice, most people can save around 39% of the cost.
- Give as you earn allows you to set up a regular or one-off payment direct from your salary to the UK registered charity of your choice.
- Travel and Holidays Concessions provides you and eligible family members the ability to enjoy great savings with our commercial partners. We have a number of discounts for short-breaks, flights, hotels, Eurostar, car hire, National Express, attractions and theatres to name but a few.