Buy home or car insurance from Saga before 18 June 2019 for your chance to win tickets to a British Summer Time concert in Hyde Park.
- The prize draw is open to Possibilities members aged 50 and over, who are UK residents with a permanent UK address, except those in Northern Ireland. It is not open to employees and retirees of Saga Group Limited and its subsidiaries, their families or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- One entry per applicable Saga Home or Motor Insurance policy purchased. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 23rd June 2019.
- The winners will be randomly selected in three independently supervised draws that will take place on 24th June 2019. There are 75 pairs of tickets to win.
- Each prize consists of two tickets to either Florence + the Machine or Celine Dion for performances at Barclaycard Presents: British Summer Time at Hyde Park. The total number of prizes available is: 75 pairs of tickets. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The draw is governed by English law and English jurisdiction.
- Saga reserves the right to alter the prize draw, provided the alternative prizes are of an equivalent value.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or post within 7 days of the draw taking place. The winners will be sent the tickets via email or post.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of the rules.
- Saga reserves the right to publish the winners photograph, name and home country in post event publicity.
- Prize draws and prizes organised and provided by Saga Group, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE.
Get a Saga Car Insurance quote