The Saga Sailboard Plan provides you with high levels of cover while you're out on the waves. Whether you enjoy sailboarding in the UK or in worldwide waters, our insurance has the cover you need for your sailboard.
Features and benefits
- Up to £3 million third party liability cover (up to £5 million available on request)
- Up to £10,000 personal accident cover
- Cover for all risks of accidental, physical loss or damage to your sailboard
- In the event of theft or damage to your board and/or equipment while you are on holiday away from your normal place of residence, we will provide up to £35 per day, for a maximum of 7 consecutive days, for the hire of similar board and/or equipment
- Agreed value insurance
- Cover available for inland and coastal waters of the UK and Channel Islands
- Option of up to 30 days worldwide cover available
- Option to increase your protection with Marine Legal Expenses cover up to £150,000.
Policy DocumentsIf you're an existing policyholder, or simply looking to find out more, use the links below to download the Policy Wording and Policy Summary for the Saga Sailboard Plan.
Legal Cover Policy Wording (optional add on)
Legal Cover Policy Summary (optional add on)