£20 M&S Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- This is an exclusive offer for all Saga Possibilities Members, except employees or retirees of Saga plc and its subsidiaries, their families
- The first 100 Saga Possibilities Members who purchase a Saga Motor Insurance policy will qualify for the £20 M&S reward
- Qualification for the reward is automatic when a Saga Motor Insurance policy is purchased online through this journey
- If you cancel your policy within the first 14 days of the policy start date you will no longer qualify for the reward
- A maximum of one reward per person
- Closing date for the reward is at 11:59pm on 28 July 2019
- The reward is a £20 M&S gift card. This may be split across multiple gift cards. All terms and conditions relating to M&S Gift cards are applicable, these can be found here: https://www.marksandspencer.com/s/offers/terms-and-conditions and at the bottom of the page
- Saga reserves the right to alter the reward, provided the alternative reward is of an equivalent value
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the identification of the first 100 Saga Possibilities Members to receive the reward
- All members who are to receive this reward will be notified before 30 August 2019. This will be by either, email, post or telephone
- Qualification of the reward is deemed acceptance of the rules
- The reward is organised and provided by Saga Group, Enbrook Park, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE.
M&S Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Normal M&S terms and conditions will apply to the gift card:
- This gift card can only be redeemed at Marks and Spencer stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including in Outlets, railway, motorway and airport stores, but excluding BP connect stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions)
- It may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the value on the gift card on payment of the difference
- If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card
- This Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to You, bespoke school uniforms, domestic appliances or M&S Energy
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt
- This gift card can be activated with a minimum value of £1 or €1
- This card can be topped up in any Marks and Spencer stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including Outlets, railway, motorway and airport stores, but excluding BP connect stores) to the maximum value limit
- This Gift card has a maximum load value limit of £1000 or €1400 if topped up at a Marks and Spencer store as above
- Please check instore or online for gift card balance enquiries at marksandspencer.com/giftcardbalance, alternatively please call 0333 014 8777
- This gift card will be valid for 24 months from the later of: (i) the date of issue; or (ii) the date of the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period
- Please treat this card as cash. Marks and Spencer will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card
- Marks & Spencer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the promotion. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
© 2014 Marks and Spencer plc.