Money Super Market Legal Protection cover special offer terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Legal Protection cover will be reduced to £15.00 from £27.99 for your first year when it is added to a Saga Standard or Saga Select car insurance policy and purchased through Moneysupermarket.com between 10 May 2021 and 10 July 2021.
- This offer applies to Saga Standard or Saga Select insurance policies purchased through Moneysupermarket.com
- When clicking through to your Saga quote, the discount will automatically be applied when Legal Protection cover is selected.
- This offer is available to new customers only. The full price for Legal Protection cover will be charged on renewal but the cover can be removed at any time during the policy year. If it is removed during the policy year and you have not made a claim, you will receive a pro-rata refund for Legal Protection cover.
- The promoter of this offer reserves the right to cancel or change this offer and/or the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The Promoter of this offer is Saga Services Limited and is registered in England and Wales (Company No. 732602). Registered Office: Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE. Saga Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries]).
- You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of this offer entered into between you and Saga Services Limited.
- Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.