Why choose Saga Pet Insurance
From 1st March 2020 provided your pet is normally vaccinated annually we will continue to cover conditions that your pet is usually vaccinated against if the annual booster is delayed due to coronavirus, provided the vaccinations are done as soon as possible, when Government guidelines allow.
Saga Pet Insurance offers a choice of cover levels to meet your needs. Whichever level of cover you choose, you and your pet will benefit from:
- Cover for unexpected vet fees, up to £5,000 depending on the cover level*
- Third party liability up to £2 million (for dogs only)
- Holiday cancellation expenses if you have to cancel your holiday due to your pet becoming ill (claims cannot be made within the first 14 days of the policy)*
- Advertising and reward costs if your pet becomes lost*
- Travel costs if your pet is referred to a specialist*.
* Please note, claims cannot be made within the first 14 days of the policy.
Saga’s range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Pet Insurance is provided by Acromas Insurance Company Limited (AICL) which meet our high standards of quality and service.
Optional overseas cover for your pet
We also offer an additional cover option, Pet Travel Extension, which provides cover when your pet is abroad. Including cover for vet fees (up to £3,000 under Saver and £5,000 for Essential and Super cover) and third party liability for dogs only.
UK-based advisers and no automated telephone menus
We aim to provide a high level of customer service and, during opening hours, your call will always be answered by a person rather than a telephone menu system.