Why choose Saga Pet Insurance
- Cover for unexpected vet fees, up to £5,000 depending on the level of cover you choose
- Third party liability up to £2 million (for dogs only)
- Holiday cancellation expenses if you have to cancel your holiday due to your pet becoming ill
- Advertising and reward costs if your pet becomes lost
- Travel costs if your pet is referred to a specialist.
Saga’s range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Pet Insurance is provided by Acromas Insurance Company Limited (AICL) who meet our high standards of quality and service.
UK based advisers and no automated telephone menus
We aim to provide a high level of customer service and, during opening hours, your call will always be answered by a person rather than a telephone menu system.
Optional overseas cover for your pet
For an extra £11.84 per pet, per year you can add our Pet Travel Extension to your Saga Pet Insurance policy. This provides cover when your pet is abroad. Including cover for vet fees (up to £3,000 under Saver and £5,000 for Essential and Super cover) and third party liability for dogs only.