Some great reasons to choose Saga Caravan Insurance
Here are some of the great features that make our caravan insurance an excellent choice...
- A choice of ‘new for old’ or ‘market value’ cover for your caravan and equipment – you can take out ‘new for old’ cover if your caravan is no more than 15 years old*, or you can opt for ‘market value’ cover and insure it and its equipment for their current second-hand value
- Vandalism cover – your No Claim Discount won’t be affected following a claim for damage caused by vandals
- Up to £1,500 cover for contents and personal belongings – based on their market value
- Loss of use cover – if you have an accident and are unable to use your caravan, you can claim up to £2,625 for emergency accommodation, caravan hire and travel expenses
- Cover for family and friends – your caravan and equipment is covered when you lend it to family or friends (excluding their personal possessions)
- Cover in the European Union for an unlimited period – available as an optional extra
- Discounts and choice of excess available – pay less for your cover with our range of discounts (subject to a minimum premium).
Saga's range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Caravan Insurance is provided by Acromas Insurance Company Limited who meets our high standards of quality and service.
*To qualify for ‘new for old’ cover your caravan can be no more than 15 years old. If it’s over five years old, you must have owned it for at least two years and it must be serviced annually. You will need to insure it at the new replacement cost.