We know that being diagnosed with cancer is a very upsetting experience and that having the right help and support can be just as important as getting the best treatment.
Saga HealthPlans, Super, Secure and Saver Plus all provide the peace of mind that you have access to good, all-round cover for cancer every step of the way.
The key benefits of our cancer cover include:
- Access to the latest drugs, such as Herceptin and Avastin
- Vital treatment such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy in a private hospital on our extensive nationwide list
- One-to-one telephone support from a dedicated nurse.
Extended Cancer Cover
For those looking for additional reassurance, our optional Extended Cancer Cover can be added to our Super, Secure and Saver Plus HealthPlans for an additional premium.
With Extended Cancer Cover, there are many extra benefits on offer. These include:
- No time limits on the use of drug treatments available for cancer (subject to the terms of licence)
- Cover for experimental cancer treatments (as long as they are part of an ethically approved trial)
- Treatment to prevent the recurrence of cancer or the maintenance of remission
- Benefit for the purchase of wigs and external prostheses
- Hospital expenses benefit to cover costs such as hospital car parking fees.