How to make a claim
We aim to ensure that every claim is dealt with quickly and with minimum fuss. With Saga, there are usually no forms to fill in and no written estimates to obtain. You can also report your claim at any time, as our lines are open 24 hours a day. If you are a Saga Motorhome Insurance customer and you need to make a claim, please call our claim line on 0800 001 5424 (+44 1303 757 023 from abroad).
Reporting a claim
It would help you and us, if you reported any accident or incident immediately. Call the Saga Motorhome Insurance claim line on 0800 001 5424 straight away and give us the full details.
What our claims service offers
We want to make your claim experience as easy as we can. So that you know just where you are in the process, there are five steps we follow, from you picking up the phone to being back on the road.
- Phone - Call us and let one of our friendly claims experts take care of your claim.
- Garage - We'll get your vehicle into one of our approved garages as soon as we can.
- Replacement car - We'll also get you a replacement car to keep you on the road while we repair yours.
- Repair - Your car will be repaired with guaranteed parts and the work is guaranteed for five years. If repair isn’t possible, we’ll pay you the full market value for your car, and in some cases we can even replace it with a new one.
- Back on the road - We’ll have you back on the road, leaving our claims experts to deal with any outstanding parts of your claim. If we need any more information after you’re back behind the wheel, we will be in touch.