Reasons to insure with Saga Motorhome Insurance
At Saga we understand the importance of doing things properly, that’s why we offer the great features listed below and do our best to provide excellent personal service.
All of this comes as standard with our Comprehensive motorhome insurance:
- EU cover - at no extra cost and for an unlimited period
- Personal belongings cover - up to £1,500 for personal effects or clothing; up to £500 for camping equipment such as gas cylinders (£100 individual limit); up to £1,500 for awnings; and up to £700 (£350 per item) for TV and audio equipment
- Vandalism cover - your No Claim Discount will not be affected if you make a claim for damage caused by vandalism
- Uninsured driver cover - if an uninsured driver hits your motorhome, through no fault of yours, as long as you supply their vehicle registration and the accident details, we'll refund any excess paid and your No Claim Discount won't be reduced
- Emergency 'any driver' cover - if a medical emergency interrupts your journey, any driver can take over the driving or take your motorhome back home
- New vehicle benefit - for motorhomes owned from new and up to a year old, you get a brand new motorhome no matter how many miles are on the clock, if your motorhome is written off. Motorhomes between one and two years old are also replaced as new, as long as the total mileage of the motorhome is under 12,000 miles
- Get you home cover - in the event your motorhome is immobile following an accident, which enables you to claim travelling and/or hotel expenses of up to £500
- Windscreen and window repairs - no excess to pay and your No Claim Discount will not be affected if you use one of our nationwide approved repairers.