1. Heat the chorizo in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and cook for 3-5 minutes, until crisp.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon, leaving behind any oil in the pan.
3. Add the bread to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until crisp. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and heat the olive oil in the same pan and add the onion and red pepper. Cook for 7-10 minutes until softened.
5. Beat the eggs in a medium jug and add them to the pan. Cook the eggs, stirring frequently, until just cooked, around 2-3 minutes. Stir through the chorizo and crisp bread and parsley and season to taste. Divide the eggs between two plates and serve.
Looking for more breakfast inspiration? Try one of our other breakfast and brunch recipes, including huevos rancheros, Turkish menemen and shakshuka