1. This is a one bowl wonder! Simply beat the eggs in a bowl, add the flour then gradually mix in the water and milk until you have a smooth batter.
2. Put a pan on the heat and drizzle in a small amount of oil.
3. Use a ladle to spoon approximately 2tbsp of batter into the hot pan in one go. Then tip the pan around from side to side so the batter is spread evenly around the pan.
4. Flip the pancake one or two times to make sure its golden brown and crispy.
5. To serve, mix the spinach, ricotta and nutmeg together and add to the middle of each pancake and fold over each of the sides.
Our thanks to Homepride for providing this recipe.
Visit our pancake recipe collection for more great pancake filling ideas.