Shop and be inspired with fast track entry, refreshments, VIP access, goody bag and exclusive discounts.
We're giving away 60 pairs of tickets to a VIP day out at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair. Possibilities winners will enjoy fast-track entry and exclusive discounts, plus a complimentary glass of bubbles and a goody bag.
Browse and buy beautiful fabrics, furnishings, fashion, jewellery, accessories and more, from handpicked artists and designers.
Shop and be inspired
Nurture your creativity and be inspired by:
- Crafting workshops – brush up an old skill or master a new one
- Stylish shopping – meet designers selling original, hand-crafted items including homeware, accessories, art, fashion, jewellery and gifts
- Vintage Village – discover vintage treasures
- Little Larder – a showcase for new artisan food producers
- Small Business Area – a spotlight for exciting new ventures
- Animal Magic – get up close with lambs and chickens
- Drunken Duck Champagne Bar – take a break from the shopping, relax and enjoy a glass of something bubbly
- Foodie Fare – enjoy delicious street food and artisan treats
- Pop-up Market – meet talented Country Living traders selling their own designs for the first time.
More information about the prize and venue
We have 30 pairs of tickets to give away for Thursday 26 April and 30 pairs of tickets for Sunday 29 April.
Winners will enjoy fast track entry and exclusive discounts, plus a complimentary glass of bubbly and a goody bag.
Alexandra Palace, Alexandra Palace Way, London. N22 7AY.
Alexandra Palace is situated between Muswell Hill and Wood Green. Alexandra Palace is well served by all forms of public transport and is easy to reach by underground, road and rail.
Free parking is available FREE shuttle buses will run every 10 minutes from Alexandra Palace Railway and Wood Green Tube Station to take you directly to the Fair.
Event dates and times
Thursday 26 April 10am-5pm
Sunday 29 April 10am-4pm
Once the ballot has closed and the winners have been drawn, they will be notified by email to confirm they can attend. Winners will be given all the necessary information about how they will receive their tickets. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to someone else. Ballot prizes include tickets only, no travel or accommodation is provided unless stated.
Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the ballot closing, please double check your spam/junk mail boxes as we wouldn't want you to miss out!