1. Sieve the flour into a bowl to get rid of any lumps.
2. Add the eggs to the flour and around a quarter of the milk. Whisk until smooth then gradually whisk in the remaining milk.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add a small amount of oil or butter. Using a few sheets of kitchen paper, wipe around the pan so that it is lightly greased.
4. Pour about three tablespoons of batter into the pan, then swirl it around so that it thinly covers the base of the pan.
5. Cook for 45 seconds or until golden brown then flip it over using a fish slice and cook for 30 seconds on the other side. Remove from the pan and eat straight away or place between sheets of baking paper and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
6. Mix together the ricotta, lemon zest, vanilla and honey.
7. Spread a heaped spoonful of the mixture on the surface of a pancake then scatter with strawberry slices. Repeat the process with another pancake then place it on top of the first one.
8. Roll the stacked pancake up into a tight roll then cut into 2cm thick pieces and serve with a dusting of icing sugar.
Energy (kcals): 629
Protein (g): 29.5
Total fat (g): 22.5
Saturated fat (g): 10.5
Carbs (g): 81.4
Salt (g) 0.6
Our thanks to www.eggrecipes.co.uk for providing this recipe
Visit our pancake recipe section for more delicious pancake filling ideas