We’re giving 100 Possibilities members a pair of VIP tickets to the show, plus the opportunity to drive an iconic classic car with an Arrive & Drive experience, car care gift and souvenir show guide.
The UK’s biggest and best classic motoring celebration returns to NEC Birmingham, bringing together over 2,500 stunning classic cars and motorbikes.
The most diverse mix of marques will be showcased by 250 classic car and bike clubs from across the UK, displaying rare and loved classics that span more than 100 years of motoring history. Experience the UK’s biggest autojumble, a haven of parts for every motoring enthusiast, with 650 specialist exhibitors and traders.
With stunning classics, fantastic features, motoring celebrities and much more, this is the must-attend event of the classic calendar.
Be there on us - and drive a classic car too!
We’re giving away 100 pairs of tickets to Possibilities members – 50 pairs for Saturday and 50 pairs for Sunday. Plus, you can enjoy an amazing Arrive & Drive experience operated by HERO Events, an exclusive car detailing bag courtesy of Meguiars and souvenir show guide.
Get behind the wheel of an iconic car
Choose from seven classic cars from HERO’s Arrive & Drive fleet and take it for a four mile spin around the NEC. Don’t worry if you can’t drive, or don’t feel too confident – you can enjoy a passenger ride instead.
Picture yourself behind the wheel of one of these beauties:
- 1968 Jaguar E Type Series 1.5 FHC 4200cc, right hand drive
- 1990 Lancia Delta Integrale Martini 2000cc, left hand drive
- 1966 Triumph TR4A 2100cc, left hand drive
- 1975 MGB Roadster 1800cc, right hand drive
- 1961 Alfa Romeo Guilietta Spider 1300cc left hand drive
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato 1300cc, left hand drive
- 1958 MGA Roadster 1800cc, left hand drive.
More information about the prize and venue
We’re giving away 50 pairs of tickets to Possibilities members for each day. Tickets will include:
- An Arrive & Drive experience in a classic car
- Car detailing gift bag including samples of the top preparation, cleaning and polishing products from Meguiars, world leader in car care and detailing
- Souvenir show guide.
National Exhibition Centre, Halls, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
Dates and times
|Friday 10 November||10am-6.30pm|
|Saturday 11 November||9am-6.30pm|
|Sunday 12 November|| 9am-5.30pm
Once the ballot has closed and the winners have been drawn, they will be notified by email to confirm they can attend. Winners will be given all the necessary information about how they will receive their tickets. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to someone else. Ballot prizes include tickets only, no travel or accommodation is provided unless stated.
Terms and conditions for the Arrive & Drive experience
- Winners will need to book their Arrive & Drive experience, details on how to do this will be supplied
- Drivers have to between 25 and 70 years of age to be covered by our insurance policy
- A full clean driving licence must be produced on the day
- All drivers must sign an indemnity form on the day
- A parental permission form must also be signed by a parent or guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’
- Winners will need to report to the reception desk on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run.
- Only the pre-booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final.
- Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave.
Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited.
Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.