Passionate about motorsport? We have 20 pairs of tickets members can win for Race Retro, featuring classic motorsport cars from every era, live displays and much more.
Bringing together the biggest gathering of racing drivers, enthusiasts, traders and preparers, Europe's No1 historic motorsport show Race Retro (powered by Motor Sport) covers every discipline including formula and circuit racing, rallying, hill climbs, touring cars, single marque series, motorcycling, sports and GT cars.
We’ve got 20 pairs of tickets to give away - 10 pairs for Saturday 24 February and 10 pairs for Sunday 25 February - for Possibilities members and a guest to enjoy this exciting event, with a special extra treat – a Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience, operated by HERO Events that puts you behind the wheel of a classic car. You can choose from a 1966 Triumph TR4A 2100cc (left-hand drive), a 1975 MGB Roadster 1800cc (right-hand drive) or a 1957 Triumph TR3 2000cc (left-hand drive).
From historic to vintage, and classic to retro vehicles - there's something for every motorsport and automotive fan.
Race Retro's exciting line-up this year includes celebrities on the Motor Sport Live Stage, the Live Rally Stage and more than 250 specialist exhibitors, such as the Autojumble - an oasis for petrolheads where you can rummage for loads of small parts and hard-to-find items.
At the heart of the show you'll find the Motor Sport Hall of Fame Live, which looks back at legendary moments in motorsport history. This year's Hall of Fame will include celebrations of Formula 1's turbo era, the legacy of Le Mans, 100 years of Bentley and a unique tribute to the late Mike Hawthorn, the UK's first Formula 1 World Championship driver.
And if you're in the market for your next classic car purchase - or even your first - then Silverstone Auctions at the show is the place for you, with two days of sales showcasing around 100 stunning classics, all of which are up for grabs.
More information about the prize and venue
We are offering 20 Possibilities members plus a guest tickets to the Race Retro show.
Ballot winners will each receive a pair of tickets for the show on Saturday 23 February (9.30am-5.30pm) or Sunday 24 February (9.30am-4.30pm).
Winners will also receive:
- Two Arrive & Drive Experiences either as a driver or passenger. Choose from a 1966 Triumph TR4A 2100cc (left-hand drive), a 1975 MGB Roadster 1800cc (right-hand drive) or a 1957 Triumph TR3 2000cc (left-hand drive)
- One podium parking space
- One show guide
- Free entry into Silverstone Auctions
- One free Motor Sport magazine
Stoneleigh Park, Coventry, CV8 2LZ.
Once the ballot has closed and the winners have been drawn, they will be notified by email to confirm they can attend. Winners will be given all the necessary information about how they will receive their tickets. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to someone else. Ballot prizes include tickets only, no travel or accommodation is provided unless stated.
Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the ballot closing, please double check your spam/junk mailboxes as we wouldn't want you to miss out!
Terms and conditions for the Arrive & Drive experience
- Winners will need to book their Arrive & Drive experience, details on how to do this will be supplied
- Drivers have to between 25 and 70 years of age to be covered by our insurance policy
- A full clean driving licence must be produced on the day
- A parental permission form must also be signed by a parent or guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’
- Winners will need to report to the reception desk on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot
- Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run
- Only the pre-booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to the Possibilities Events team
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final
- Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave