Antony Worrall Thompson's Christmas cinnamon biscuits
Antony Worrall Thompson
TV chef, Antony Worrall Thompson shows you how to create perfect cinnamon biscuits in this online Christmas cookery video tutorial. Click the right arrow on the picture to watch.
Watch our video tutuorial on how to make festive cinnamon biscuits
Antony Worrall Thompson shows you how to create an old-fashioned Christmas treat
- 175g plain flour
- 110g soft butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Makes 8 to 10
- First warm the oven to 180°C/gas4.
- Put the flour and butter in the Antony Worrall Thompson by Breville Intelligent bowl and blitz with the chop function for 1 minute.
- Add the sugar and use the chop function for about another 1 minute, until it’s thoroughly blended together.
- Roll the dough out on to a chopping board with some flour then use a festive shape cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- When they are cooked, take them out of the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Dust with icing sugar. These look great wrapped in bags or boxes as gifts and should keep fresh for up to five or six days.
Click arrow on image above for video.
The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not held by Saga unless specifically stated.
The material is for general information only and does not constitute investment, tax, legal, medical or other form of advice. You should not rely on this information to make (or refrain from making) any decisions. Always obtain independent, professional advice for your own particular situation.