35% off Palace, Park and Gardens ticket
Possibilities members can save 35% on a Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens ticket with their exclusive discount code.
Why visit Blenheim Palace?
- birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- a World Heritage Site set in over 2,000 acres of Capability Brown landscaped Parkland
- over 300 years of history to discover
- explore the Palace State Rooms with Free Audio Guide, available in nine languages
- visit the Churchill Exhibition and interactive ‘Untold Story’ experience
- enjoy the beautiful Formal Gardens and Family Pleasure Gardens
What's on at Blenheim Palace:
Art and the Churchill Family Exhibition - 10th February - 16th March
Showcasing recently acquired works of art, including unseen works by Sir Winston Churchill and family portraits from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.
The Young Turner: Ambitions in Architecture and the Art of Perspective Exhibition - 16th February – 22nd April
Turner painted ‘Blenheim, Oxfordshire’ in 1833 for his 'Picturesque Views in England and Wales' series. This exhibition presents some of the artist's first commissions and most celebrated topographical works, focusing on his increasing expertise in depicting architecture and perspective from the 1780s - 1810s.
Among the loans from the Ashmolean, Tate and other private collections are Turner’s first sketchbook and diagrams from his Royal Academy lectures in perspective, which have rarely been exhibited before.
Free glass of prosecco at Blenheim Palace
After booking your discounted tickets to Blenheim Palace, don't forget to take this exclusive voucher with you on the day so that you can enjoy additional treats during your visit exclusively for Possibilities members.
This voucher entitles you to:
- a free glass of prosecco when you order a three-course lunch or a Traditional Afternoon Tea in the stunning Orangery that overlooks the Duke of Marlborough’s private Italian Garden at Blenheim Palace.
Offer can only be redeemed once per member