Saga Health Insurance – get your first 3 months free
Buy a Saga Health Insurance policy on or before 30 November 2020 and you'll get 3 months free if you pay by monthly Direct Debit and hold the policy for a year.
To take advantage of this offer click 'Claim now' to get a quote online, or alternatively call 0800 015 0226 quoting XMEP01.
Choose Saga Health Insurance for…
- More than three decades of experience providing health insurance cover
- Saga GP Service – speak to a doctor 24/7, 365 days a year
- Choose from four health plans to suit your needs and budget
- Options to improve your cover or lower your premium
- Extensive network of private hospitals nationwide.
- Saga Health Insurance is a unique product designed by us specifically for our customers and it is available through us. Together with our underwriter, AXA PPP healthcare Limited, we are committed to providing high levels of quality, service and choice. That's why we offer a range of policies that can be tailored to suit your needs and budget.
What is health insurance?
Having private health insurance means that if you develop a problem with your health, you’ll be able to get a prompt diagnosis and receive treatment quickly. Following a GP referral, using your private medical insurance to access tests or scans can help you get results more quickly.
Depending on your plan, you’ll be able to have eligible treatment as both an out and in-patient, at a time and place of your choosing. Health insurance gives you freedom and flexibility.
If you do need a hospital stay, you’ll have a private room with all the mod-cons so you can rest up and get better in comfort. There are usually more flexible visiting hours and free car parking so your friends and family can visit any time.
Saga's range of insurance products is designed specifically for our customers and is unique to us. Saga Health Insurance is provided by AXA PPP healthcare Limited, which meets our high standards of quality and service.
Visit the Saga customer hub to find the latest news, updates and information about the insurance you hold.