Save £100 on a stay at Club Palm Bay in Sri Lanka
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
Eight nights from £1,619 per person (
£1,719) based on May departures
15 nights or longer from £2,039 per person (
£2,139) based on May departures
Note: Discount applied during check out. Offers are also available on departures between January 2020 - May 2020, prices do vary so please call for details.
Club Palm Bay
Highlights of the holiday include:
- enjoying this beautiful resort, located near the beach on a 22 acre site surrounded by a mangrove lagoon
- discovering the islands temples and stupa
- relaxing on the beaches of Marawila
- exploring Colombo, Sri Lanka's capital.
Stay in a bungalow in lush tropical gardens, between the beach and an idyllic lagoon, with the chance to explore ancient Buddhist temples, browse the market, and discover exotic local wildlife.
The hotel, between the Indian Ocean and a lush mangrove lagoon, is about five kilometres away from the small fishing village of Marawila on Sri Lanka’s north-west coast. It is ideally placed for exploring some of the island's fascinating attractions, including the cultural triangle while there is also a bird sanctuary and eco-park nearby. The hotel is approximately one-and-a-half hour's drive from Colombo airport.
Holiday features include:
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- all breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- free bar open 13 hours a day
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- Saga Host
- two exclusions on holidays of eight nights and an additional two excursions on holidays of 15 nights or longer
- welcome drink
- porterage at all hotels
- fruit and water in your room on arrival.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753