Save £150 on a journey to the Islands of Antiquity
Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
From £1,049 per person for 10 nights (
£1,199) departing 17 October 2019
Possibilities members save £150 per person
Please note: this offer is only available by calling Saga on 0800 302 9753.
Islands of Antiquity
Discover Malta and Gozo, which together have the greatest density of historic sites of any country on earth.
Highlights of the tour include:
- soaking up the history of Valletta and the Knights of St John
- discovering Malta's oldest prehistoric sites
- exploring the ancient walled cities of Victoria, Mdina and Valletta
- admiring Gozo's picturesque west coast.
Our island-hopping tour will reveal 5,000-year-old Neolithic temples, dramatic natural wonders, the architectural splendours of the Knights of St John and heroic tales from World War II.
- 10 nights in hotels
- 20 meals: 10 breakfasts and 10 dinners
- nine excursions and visits including Valletta walking tour and visit to St John’s Co-Cathedral
- use of audio headsets on selected guided tours
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- welcome drink reception
- porterage at all hotels and on all ferry crossings
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.