Save up to £250 on Voyage Along the Croatian Coast
Exclusive price from:
£1,099 per person for 7 nights all inclusive (
Save £250 per person
Departs: 16 April 2021
Note: Price based on two people sharing a lower deck cabin. Offers are also available on 23 and 30 April 2021 departures. Prices and discounts vary across dates. Cabin upgrades and single cabins subject to availability and additional charges apply. Please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753 for more details.
Voyage Along the Croatian Coast
From white cliffs to waterfalls, this small-ship cruise encompasses some of Dalmatia’s best scenery and cities.
Highlights of the holiday include:
- Experiencing the white cliffs of Telascica and the waterfalls of Krka
- Cruising past some of Dalmatia’s most awe-inspiring scenery
- Calling at a clutch of traditional Venetian towns including Zadar and Trogir
- Exploring the ancient Roman city of Split
Begin your journey along the Dalmatian coast by sailing to Rogoznica or Primosten. Take a guided tour of Zadar, with its medieval basilica and mighty city walls, before enjoying live evening entertainment with dinner.
Set sail for the islands, visiting Dugi Otok and its main town Sali. Take a guided walk from the protected bay of Telascica through the national park to the incredible 200-meter-high white cliffs. Enjoy scenic cruising through national parks, narrow channels and serene bays, all whilst keeping an eye out for Roman ruins and old fortresses.
Join a guided walk through the town of Sibenik before exploring Krka National Park with its crystal-clear waters and gorgeous waterfalls. Find a souvenir or two in the village of Zlarin and enjoy a swim off the coast of Ciovo before cruising back down the coast to Split for a farewell dinner.
Day 1: UK – Split – Rogoznica (or Primosten)
Day 2: Rogoznica (or Primosten) – Vodice – Zadar
Day 3: Zadar – Sali – Telascica
Day 4: Telascica – Kornati – Sibenik
Day 5: Sibenik – Skradin
Day 6: Skradin – Zlarin – Trogir
Day 7: Trogir – Split
Day 8: Split – UK
Holiday features include:
- 7 nights on board the ship reserved exclusively for Saga guests
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Free bar open 11 hours a day
- Local wines, beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner throughout the cruise
- 7 excursions including guided tours of Trogir and Sibeni, plus a tour of Split and the Diocletian’s Palace
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- Return flights and transfers
- Saga Tour Manager
- Welcome drinks reception
- Porterage aboard ship