Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,007 per person for 7 nights (
£1,107) for an inside cabin.
Possibilities members save £100 per person
£1,099 per person for 7 nights (
£1,349) for an outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £250 per person
£1,532 per person for 7 nights (
£1,882) for a superior cabin.
Possibilities members save £350 per person
£2,146 per person for 7 nights (
£2,646) for a suite.
Possibilities members save £500 per person
Departs: 15 July 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
Get a real taste for Norway aboard this culinary cruise aboard Saga Sapphire to picturesque Bergen, the gateway to the fjords.
Highlights of this cruise include:
- downhill cycling from Geiranger
- admiring spectacular scenery from the Geiranger Skywalk
- taking a stroll around UNESCO-listed Bergen
- enjoying cooking demonstrations on board from a Norwegian chef.
The fjords are a visual feast where the water mirrors the snow-tipped mountains and skies above, and at sunset both sky and water ablaze with colour.
The Norwegians take every opportunity to live life to the full in the light summer months and you can follow their lead by heading up into the mountains to take in the views - the scenery will leave you exhilarated - and you'll work up quite an appetite.
The food here is delicious, utilising fresh, local ingredients wherever possible. Have lunch at a family-run fruit farm, sampling freshly picked berries and Norwegian apple cake. Take a cooking class at the Klippfish Academy and learn how to create a culinary delicacy from salted, dried cod. In Bergen, take a stroll around the fish market, explore the wharfs, or relax in a pavement cafe.
July 15: Dover, England.
July 17: Bergen, Norway.
July 18: Alesund, Norway.
July 19: Geiranger, Norway.
July 22: Dover, England.
- All meals, snacks and speciality dining
- A choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- Selected drinks from the bar including beers, wines, house brand spirits and cocktails
- All gratuities on board
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Free shuttle bus at most ports
- Return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.