Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£3,888 per person for 16 nights (
£4,188) for an inside cabin.
Possibilities members save £300 per person
£3,867 per person for 16 nights (
£4,367) for an outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £500 per person
£5,183 per person for 16 nights (
£5,983) for a superior cabin.
Possibilities members save £800 per person
£6,788 per person for 16 nights (
£7,788) for a suite.
Possibilities members save £1,000 per person
Departs: 22 July 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
Wild about Iceland
Cruise Iceland aboard our small ship Saga Sapphire on a voyage to discover the stunning landscapes and wildlife of the island of fire and ice.
Highlights of this cruise include:
- whale watching under the midnight sun in Reykjavik
- exploring the underground volcanic caves below the Snaefellsjokull Glacier
- hiking the stunningly beautiful Waterfall Valley.
As you circumnavigate the unique island of Iceland, plying the North Atlantic and Arctic Ocean, we treat you to five unforgettable ports, each with their own exceptional natural wonders and adventures.
These include a 4x4 excursion to the volcanic moonscapes of the Krysuvik Geothermal Area, experiencing breathtaking panoramas from the 1,446-metre Snarfellsjokull glacier and spotting 16 different species of seabird in the Siglufjordur and Bulandsnes bird sanctuary.
Iceland is also one of the best locations in the world to watch whales, with eleven species of sea mammal including Minke, humpbacks and white-beaked dolphins, to spot on a tour lit by the midnight sun. To enrich all of these experiences we have a team of volcanology, wildlife and science on board and you can even assist a member of the Orca conservation charity to map whale sightings on your trip.
July 22: Dover, England.
July 24: Dublin, Ireland.
July 27-28: Reykjavik, Iceland.
July 29: Grundarfjord, Iceland.
July 30: Siglufjordur, Iceland.
July 31: Seydisfjord, Iceland.
August 1: Djupivogur, Iceland.
August 4: Holyhead, Wales.
August 7: Dover, England.
- All meals, snacks and speciality dining
- A choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- Selected drinks from the bar including beers, wines, house brand spirits and cocktails
- All gratuities on board
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Free shuttle bus at most ports
- Return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.