Save up to £700 on Summer in the Arctic aboard Spirit of Discovery
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£3,889 per person for 16 nights (
£4,139) for a Standard Balcony cabin.
Possibilities members save £250 per person
£6,564 per person for 16 nights (
£7,064) for a Deluxe Balcony cabin.
Possibilities members save £500 per person
£6,892 per person for 16 nights (
£7,592) for Balcony Suites.
Possibilities members save £700 per person
Departs: 7 July 2020
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out. To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.
Summer in the Arctic
Embark on an extraordinary adventure to experience the rugged beauty of Svalbard under the light of the Midnight Sun, aboard our brand new ship Spirit of Discovery.
Highlights of the cruise include:
- experiencing the phenomenon of the midnight sun as you cruise to the Arctic Circle during the summer, when the sun refuses to set, bathing the earth in a glowing golden light
- spectacular views over Bergen, taking a cable car ride to the summit of Mount Ulriken, the highest of Bergen’s seven mountains
- a trip to Camp Barentz on the outskirts of Longyearbyen will bring you closer to nature and Svalbard’s magnificent scenery.
Embark on a cruise to the unique shores of the archipelago of Svalbard, where your Arctic expedition awaits. You’ll be regaled with tales of native wildlife around a camp fire in the tundra surrounding Longyearbyen; take time to explore the ghost town of Pyramiden and discover Russian influences in the Barentsburg.
Relax on board Spirit of Discovery as you cruise through incredible scenery and learn more about this remote environment through a series of fascinating port lectures. You’ll also visit the Norwegian ports of Stavanger and Tromsø, Mo i Rana, a new port for Saga cruises, and the beautiful city of Bergen.
- July 7: Dover, England
- July 9: Stavanger, Norway
- July 11-12: Tromsø, Norway
- July 14: Longyearbyen, Svalbard
- July 15: Pyramiden, Svalbard
- July 16: Barentsburg, Svalbard
- July 19: Mo i Rana, Norway
- July 21: Bergen, Norway
- July 23: Dover, England
Holiday features include:
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- all meals, snacks and speciality dining
- a choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- a range of selected drinks from the bar
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.