Save £200 on a river cruise from Berlin to Copenhagen
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,799 per person for nine nights (
£1,999) departing 10 May 2020
Possibilities members save £200 per person
Note: Discount applied during check out. Offer also available on 24 May, 12 and 24 August 2020 departures, prices do vary so please call for details.
Berlin to Copenhagen
Cruise from Berlin through historic Pomerania and along the River Oder on your way to discover cosmopolitan Copenhagen.
Highlights of the holiday include:
- experiencing the Niederfinow boat lift, the oldest operating ship lift in Germany
- marvelling at Szczecin's beautiful architecture
- exploring the German island of Rügen, which has a mix of elegant Belle Epoque architecture and stunning scenery
- discovering UNESCO-listed Stralsund and it’s 13th-century brick buildings.
Explore the landscapes, cities and seaside resorts of the Baltic coast region, shared by Germany and Poland, before a hotel stay in enchanting Copenhagen.
Your cruise begins in bohemian Berlin, one of the most fascinating cities in Europe! Embark Johannes Brahms in the German capital to discover the delights of Pomerania, a picturesque region stretched between Germany and Poland. Lose yourself in historic cities, charming seaside resorts, diverse landscapes and nature reserves on this fascinating cruise along the Oder.
To round off your holiday enjoy a two-night stay in a stunning Copenhagen hotel and make the most of an included tour of the most famous sights, including the majestic City Hall, dating from 1892, the imposing Christiansborg Palace and the colourful Nyhavn canal district. You’ll visit the city’s most cherished landmark, the statue of the Little Mermaid, and Amalienborg Palace, home to the Danish Royal Family and visit the world-famous Tivoli Gardens.
Holiday features include:
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- seven nights full board aboard ship, two nights half board at a hotel
- 24 meals: nine breakfasts, seven lunches and nine dinners
- return flights and transfers
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- four excursions including Szczecin and Copenhagen city tours
- drinks reception and Captain's dinner
- complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Saga Cruise Host
- entertainment and activities on board
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753