Save £350 on a river cruise Across Europe
Exclusive Possibilities member's price:
From £1,899 per person for 14 nights (
Possibilities members save £350 per person
Departs: 1 April 2020
Other departure dates within the offer include 30 April, 16 June, 25 July, 8 Aug and 30 Oct 2020. Prices do vary and some itineraries are in reverse order, please call for details.
Note: To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753
Highlights of the cruise include:
- the chance to marvel at the cultural treasures of the Continent
- exploring the canals, world-famous museums and historical sights of Amsterdam, one of the greatest small cities in the world
- exploring historic Nuremberg on an included tour
- discovering Viennese culture with an included excursion on a full day in the capital Vienna
- visiting Budapest, one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe which boasts several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
From the Dutch canals to Hungary, traverse the five countries in the heart of the Continent, starting in lively Amsterdam.
Continue to Cologne to discover the mighty cathedral, then to Koblenz and the quaint wine town of Rüdesheim. Cruise from Miltenberg through four more historic cities and scenic Passau, crossing into Austria at Melk, with a full-day mooring in Vienna to look forward to. Tick off two more capital cities with calls in Bratislava and Budapest providing the grand finale to your cruise across Europe.
Holiday features include:
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- 41 meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- Captain’s dinner and drinks reception
- complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Saga Cruise Host
- Saga Cruise Assistant on board
- entertainment and activities on the ship
- three excursions including, tour of Budapest, visit to historic Nuremberg and sightseeing tour of Vienna
- return flights and transfers
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.