Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,699 per person for 8 nights (
£2,029) with free upgrade to Upper Deck.
Possibilities members receive free cabin upgrade plus 50% off pre-extension, saving £330 per person
Departs: 3 May 2019
Note: Extension includes two nights stay at a locally rated 4-star hotel, on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
Prague and the Magic of Saxony
Highlights of the cruise include:
- a two-night stay in Prague
- a full dat exploring beautiful Dresden
- the chance to visit Prague Castle
- exploring Wittenberg, former home of Martin Luther
A stay in Prague rounds off a cruise through Saxony to historic cities including Wittenberg – where Martin Luther sparked the Protestant Reformation 500 years ago – Meissen and Dresden.
Possibilities members can also receive a 50% discount on the river cruises pre extension. Extension includes two nights stay in the heart of Leipzig at the locally rated 4-star Hotel, on a bed-and-breakfast basis. This stay also includes a ticket to a spectacular concert by André Rieu and his orchestra at the city’s Arena. Please call for extension prices and details.
Potsdam • Brandenburg • Magdeburg • Wittenberg • Meissen • Dresden • Bad Schandau • Decin • Prague
- 2 nights in a hotel, 6 aboard the ship
- 20 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners
- free bar open 12 hours a day on board ship†
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- Prague city tour excursion
- return flights and transfers.
- drinks reception and Captain's dinner
- entertainment and activities on the ship
Book online and call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753.