MiniBridge Course 1
In our sessions you’ll learn from our MiniBridge expert – Liz Gahan – who is a highly decorated European and World Junior Champion.
Each session will begin with a relaxed demonstration on Zoom, lasting no more than 20 minutes, and then you’ll move straight into a game for the rest of the time; putting into practise what you’ve learnt.
Below you will find the link to access each session, the session notes to refer back to, and a quiz for each week to help build your knowledge over the course of the seven weeks.
Each week will focus on a different topic so that by the end of the course you’ll be confident in the play of the card.
Tune in on the following dates
- Week 1 – 28 October – Introduction to bridge
- Week 2 – 11 November – Understanding the points system and contracts
- Week 3 – 18 November – All about trumps
- Week 4 – 25 November – Understanding when to go to game
- Week 5 – 2 December – Learning how to make tricks
- Week 6 – 9 December – Making the contract, opponents aims and doubles
- Week 7 – 16 December – Putting it all into practice!
All classes take place at Thursdays at 7pm, and last for 90 minutes. Feel free to stay and chat after the class ends at 8:30pm.
If you’d like more information about Saga Bridge Club, and answers to questions such as 'What devices does RealBridge run on?', check out our Frequently Asked Questions.