Our Legal Expenses option includes an Online Safety Support Service. This means you can get advice, support and solutions for identity fraud, computer viruses and suspicious emails - as well as Legal costs of up to £100,000 for a range of proceedings.
Our Legal Expenses cover provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited legal and tax advice
- Up to £100,000 for a variety of legal proceedings
- 24-hour fraud and scam helpline
- Protection for Legal claims and disputes for you and any family members permanently living with you
- Cover for a range of legal proceedings relating to your home, contract disputes, employment, death, personal injury and more
- 24-hour Online Safety Support Service offering expert advice and assistance to help you prevent viruses and restore your electronic devices following a potential cyber-attack.
Our Legal expenses cover could help in the following situations:
- You have a property damage dispute, such as your neighbour’s overhanging branches fall and damage your property
- You have a contract dispute, such as with a builder who is extending your property
- You’ve been the victim of identity theft
- Your receive a suspicious email and would like advice
- Your computer has a virus.
You can read our Saga Magazine article for tips on how to stay safe online
Please note that we cover claims as long as an independent legal representative believes you can win your case. You should ensure that you have basic security software installed on your electronic devices and accounts should be password protected. Cover is available when the amount in dispute is £100 or more and we cover pre-existing contracts as long as the incident occurred during the period of insurance.
Saga Legal Expenses Cover is underwritten by Amtrust Europe Limited. The Online Safety Support Service is managed and administered by Arc Legal Assistance Limited.
Read more about legal expenses insurance