Save £230 on an Adriatic Coastal Explorer holiday
Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
From £1,349 (
£1,579) per person for seven nights all-inclusive
Possibilities members save up to £230 per person
Departs: 23 August 2019
Note: To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.
Adriatic Coastal Explorer
Highlights of the holiday include:
- cruising along the Croatian coast aboard a vintage style ship carrying no more than 32 passengers
- visiting the ‘floating town’ of Trogir
- a trip to Krka National Park
- sightseeing tour of Sibenik
- exploring Zadar.
Cruise along the Croatian coast to view the region's stunning scenery and architecture, including the town of Trogir. This ‘floating town’ boasts masterful architecture dating back more than 2,000 years. You will also cruise the Split Riviera and visit the historic Diocletian's Palace in Split.
- Day 1: UK-Split-Trogir.
- Day 2: Trogir-Skradin and Krka National Park.
- Day 3: Sibenik and Skradin-Zadar.
- Day 4: Zadar-Sali.
- Day 6: Zlarin-Primosten-Split.
- Day 7: Split-Trogir.
- Day 8: Trogir-UK.
- seven nights on board the ship reserved exclusively for Saga guests
- 20 meals: seven breakfasts, six lunches and seven dinners
- free bar open 11 hours a day
- local wines, beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner throughout the cruise
- five excursions and visits including Krka National Park visit and Split guided walk
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- porterage aboard ship.
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.