Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£4,199 per person for 11 nights (
Possibilities members save £100 per person
Departs: 11 January 2020
Note: 2 nights in flight
Gorillas of Uganda tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- trekking in search of gorilla's and chimpanzee's.
- visit Bwindi's Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- explore Mbura National Park.
Join us on a 9-night adventure tour of Uganda, a country christened the ‘Pearl of Africa’ by Winston Churchill. Discover wild mountain gorilla as you trek through Bwindi National Park and track chimpanzee in Kibale National Park. You’ll also drive among herds of zebra and impala in Mburo National Park, perhaps spot the rare climbing lions of Ishash and tick off some of the ‘Big 5’ as you navigate the waters of Kazinga Channel.
Day 1: UK – Entebbe, Uganda
Day 2: Entebbe
Day 3 - 4: Kibale National Park
Day 5 - 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 7 - 9: Bwindi National Park
Day 10: Lake Mburu National Park
Day 11 - 12: Entebbe - UK
- 27 meals: 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners.
- 9 nights in a hotel and 2 in flight.
- VIP door-to-door travel service.
- 9 excursions and visits including Gorilla trekking in Bwindi.
- National Park with personal porter.
- return flights and transfers
- local expert guide.
- tourist visa
- porterage at all hotels.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753