Save £700 on a Grand Cruise of the Rhine, Main and Moselle
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
From £1,599 per person for 14 nights (
Possibilities members save £700 per person
Departs: 4 October 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing.
Note: To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753
Grand Cruise of the Rhine, Main and Moselle
Highlights of the tour include:
- tasting wine in Traben-Trabech – ‘capital’ of the Moselle wine region
- discovering the city of Frankfurt
- exploring the canals and old town of Strasbourg.
Embark your ship in Arnhem and cruise overnight towards Bonn where you can discover the highlights of the city, make sure you visit the museum that is dedicated to the life and work of Ludwig van Beethoven.
Next, explore romantic Cochem on the Moselle before enjoying views of the old walls of Zell and spending a magical afternoon in Germany’s oldest city, Trier. A key highlight is the twin villages of Traben-Trarbach which straddle the Moselle and then discover Koblenz's rich history which is reflected in a wealth of monuments and historic buildings.
After Frankfurt with it's dramatic skyline and the medieval Bavarian town of Miltenberg and Aschaffenburg, you can look forward to exploring the capital of Alsace, Strasbourg, whose cobbled streets, half-timbered houses and Gothic cathedral can be seen on an included tour and canal cruise. Finally, explore Rüdesheim and Andernach before an overnight mooring in Amsterdam before heading home.
Holiday features include:
- 41 meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- VIP door to door travel service
- four excursions including Strasbourg tour and canal cruise
- return coach travel via Eurotunnel or ferry
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Captain’s dinner and drinks reception
- Saga cruise director
- Saga cruise escort on board
- entertainment and activities on the ship.
To book please call Saga on 0800 302 9753.