Save £250 on India’s Golden Triangle
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,549 per person for 9 nights (
Possibilities members save £250 per person
Departs: 17 April 2020
Note: 8 nights in hotels, 1 in flight.
India’s Golden Triangle with Ranthambore National Park
Highlights of the tour include:
- admiring the domes of the magnificent Taj Mahal
- spotting tigers at sunrise in Ranthambore National Park
- see your reflection in the Amber Fort’s exquisite Hall of Mirrors
This fantastic introduction to India combines the three cities of the ‘Golden Triangle’ with a couple of days in Ranthambore National Park. Journeying in a loop from Delhi, you’ll tick off highlights including the Taj Mahal and the forts and pink-hued palaces of Jaipur. With three safari drives in Ranthambore, we’ll go in search of the park’s elusive Bengal tigers, as well as looking out for leopards, sloth bears, monkeys and all manner of birdlife.
Day 1: UK - in flight
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra
Day 5: Agra - Ranthambore
Day 6: Ranthambore National Park
Day 7: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur
Day 9: Jaipur - Delhi
Day 10: Delhi - UK
- 8 nights in hotels and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 18 meals: 8 breakfasts (days 3-10) 2 lunches (days 6-7) 8 dinners (days 2-9)
- 10 included excursions and visits: City tours of New and Old Delhi, and Jaipur; visits to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, train journey from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur, and 3 game drives in Ranthambore National Park
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP door-to-door travel service
- Services of a Titan tour manager and local guide
- International flight. Prices are based on return flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports
- Travel in destination by coach
Please note: visa is not included, please call for details.
Game viewing is different to that in Africa and therefore sightings of the elusive tiger may be difficult.
Why not add a few days in tropical Kerala to the end of your tour, or venture up to Shimla in the foothills of the Himalayas? Speak to one of our travel advisers for further details.