Annual travel insurance
Destinations and trip lengthWith an annual travel insurance policy you're covered to travel:
- Up to a maximum of 120 days per year in your chosen region
- Up to 45 days per trip with the option to extend to 60 or 90 days (extensions exclude USA, Mexico, Canada and
the Caribbean Islands).
Benefits of Saga Travel Insurance:
- Tailored for the over-50s with no upper age limit
- Cover for many pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover
- Up to £10 million emergency medical cover
- Up to £5,000 baggage cover.
Travel helpline - We’re there for you 24/7
- English speaking travel assistance helpline – our friendly team will be there for you 24 hours a day for advice
before and during your trip
- They will help you trace lost luggage, replace lost or stolen passports and can help you with translation and
- Before you go, they will even give you advice on vaccinations and local information.
Medical assistance when you're away
With an annual multi-trip travel insurance policy, you are protected in case of illness or injury suffered on your holiday. You'll also benefit from up to £10 million emergency medical cover, up to £1,000 (£25 per day) for associated expenses during your stay in hospital and we can cover the cost of getting you home if medically necessary.
Cover for your friends and family
Our annual travel insurance is tailored for the over 50s but you can also add your family and friends who are under 50 to your policy, too. Friends and family can also be protected, even if they are travelling without you; a unique feature to the annual multi-trip policy.
How does it compare to single trip travel insurance?Saga's single trip travel insurance could be ideal for those one-off trips all over the world. Our comprehensive policy will cover you for up to 120 days per trip. Find out more about our single trip travel insurance.
*93% of Saga Travel Insurance customers who had a quote between 1 December 2016 and 28 February 2017 would receive a 20% online discount. Discount may be withdrawn at any time and applies to the first year only.