Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£3,380 per person for 14 nights (
£3,780) for an Standard cabin.
Possibilities members save £400 per person
£4,843 per person for 14 nights (
£5,443) for an Deluxe cabin.
Possibilities members save £600 per person
£5,297 per person for 14 nights (
£6,297) for an Suite cabin.
Possibilities members save £1,000 per person
Departs: 4 November 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Note: To book please call 0800 302 9753
Embark on a winter sun voyage to the Canaries aboard our brand new ship, Spirit of Discovery.
Spanish Islands of the Atlantic
Highlights of the cruise include:
- Hiking in Tenerife wander amid Canarian palms and dragon trees on a scenic coastal hike.
- Funchal's arty side - Discover a different side to Madeira's beautiful capital.
- Walking the Way of St James - From La Coruna visit the jewel in Galicia's crown, the UNESCO-listed Santiago de Compostela where you can follow in the footsteps of pilgrims to the 11th-century cathedral.
Cruise parallel to the Iberian Peninsula west coast before peering up at the 25 de April suspension bridge as Spirit of Discovery sails up the River Tagus to reach Portugal's elegant capital of Lisbon. Next cruise to the Atlantic isle of Madeira, decorated in subtropical flora year round, before contrasting four of the Canary Islands where there are plenty of opportunities to explore on foot.
Admire Mount Teide's volcanic terrain in Tenerife, trek through pine forests to dine at a delightful tapas restaurant in La Palma, retrace Christopher Columbus' footsteps in lesser-visited La Gomera, and see Fuerteventura's plutonic rock formations on a thrilling 4x4 safari. On board you'll be inspired by tales of adventure and can learn how the Canary Islands' varied volcanic landscapes were created. Plus, ORCA experts will help you spot whales and dolphins during the best opportunities from Spirit of Discovery's deck.
4 November: Embark on our new ship Spirit of Discovery at Southampton, England.
7 November: Lisbon, Portugal.
9 November: Funchal, Madeira.
10 November: Santa Cruz, Tenerife.
11 November: Santa Cruz, La Palma.
12 November: San Sebastian, La Gomera.
13 November: Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura.
16 November: La Coruna, Spain.
18 November: Disembark in Southampton.
- All meals, snacks and speciality dining
- A choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- All gratuities on board
- A full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Porterage of luggage at the port
- Free shuttle bus at most ports
- Return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.