Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
£2,649 per person for 13* nights (
Possibilities members save £100 per person
* includes one night onboard aircraft
Departs: 1 September 2019
Note: To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753
Taste of the Deep South
Highlights of the holiday include:
- touring the music capitals of the Deep South
- visiting the birthplace of Elvis Presley
- a jazz cruise aboard a paddle steamer on the Mississippi River
- seeing the church where Martin Luther King preached.
From Nashville to New Orleans, this exciting tour gives you a real flavour of the American deep south, especially its musical heritage.
Stay in the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel, visit Elvis’ birthplace in Tupelo and his home at Graceland, explore Nashville, New Orleans and Memphis, and take in a show at the Grand Ole Opry.
Holiday features include:
- 12 nights in hotels and one in flight
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions)
- 12 meals: 12 breakfasts
- eight excursions and visits including tours of Nashville and Atlanta
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- welcome drink reception
- porterage at all hotels.
Book online or call Saga on 0800 302 9753