Exclusive offer for Possibilities members:
Wild India Tour
Prices from £2,599 (
£3,099) per person for 13* nights
Possibilities members save £500
Departs: 15 October 2019
Note: *12 nights in hotels and 1 in flight.
Embark on an unforgettable expedition into the heart of India’s wildlife-rich jungles where the Royal Bengal tiger is king. Explore the acclaimed national parks of Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh on 9 included 4x4 safaris for the best chance of sighting this majestic yet famously elusive big cat, along with such other exotic wildlife as gaur, hyenas and eagles.
- searching for the Royal Bengal Tiger
- discovering India's wildlife on a 9 included 4x4 safaris
- visiting the national parks of Pench, Kanha and Bandhavgarh
- enjoy an hour-long boat ride to visit Elephanta Island
- touring with a group of no more than 20 people
Day 1: UK – Mumbai
Day 2: Mumbai
Day 3: Elephanta Island
Day 4: Nagpur – Pench
Day 5: Pench National Park
Day 6-8: Kanha
Day 9-11: Bandhavgarh
Day 12: Khajuraho
Day 13: Delhi
Day 14: Delhi – UK
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- 12 nights in hotels and 1 in flight
- 32 meals: 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 12 dinners.
- 13 excursions and visits including 9 included 4x4 safaris
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover is subject to medical questions).
- return flights and transfers.
- Saga tour manager.
- sundowner drink in memorable locations
- welcome drink reception
- porterage at all hotels
Book by calling Saga on 0800 302 9753.