1. Full and accepted payment by credit or debit card is required upon booking your ticket.
2. You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours after your purchase, followed by email containing your itinerary within 7 days of the event date. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of purchase, received your itinerary or have any further questions regarding your itinerary, please contact us on email@example.com.
3. These terms apply to the purchase of tickets to attend an event held by Saga Membership Limited by a member. Tickets can be purchased by Members only, however Members may purchase additional tickets to bring guests. Guests are not required to be Saga Members.
4. Please check all your tickets thoroughly at the time of purchase, as errors cannot always be rectified. If an error has been made, please contact our Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are not refundable and cannot be:
- Exchanged for another event
- Transferred to another individual
Resale or transfer of a ticket to anyone other than the named Saga Member will render them void and we will not permit access to the event or provide a refund.
5. Tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first serve basis.
6. Age restrictions may apply – please see the individual event details for further information.
7. Please review the event page to ensure you are aware of what is included with your ticket. Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
8. Your confirmation email will serve as your ticket to gain access to the event, so please bring this with you. You will be advised during purchase if you are required to bring any other tickets
Entry will not be permitted without your confirmation email. If you should lose your confirmation email or ticket, an appropriate form of ID may be accepted. The valid forms of identification can be found in the FAQs.
9. Possibilities reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, it is deemed the event is not capable of being conducted as specified. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event via email.
10. If an event is rescheduled, we will contact you via email and offer you the opportunity to attend the new date or issue a full refund via the original payment method.
11. In the instance that an event is cancelled, we will contact you and issue a full refund via the original payment method.
12. For the safety and enjoyment of those attending, we reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasion conduct security searches. Possibilities may remove an individual if their behaviour is inappropriate, unsafe or is affecting the enjoyment of other attendees. Attendees must follow all health and safety directions. Should an attendee be refused admission or requested to leave you will not be entitled to a refund.
13. If you attend an event which includes food and drink and you have any specific dietary requirements, it is your responsibility to inform the Events team prior to the event date. Possibilities accepts no responsibility for any adverse or allergic reaction you may incur while attending the event however we will do all we can to cater for your dietary needs.
To enable us to do so, please ensure you complete the dietary section when purchasing your ticket. If your requirement is not listed or you have already completed your purchase, please email email@example.com.
14. We will not in any circumstances accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. Attendees may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access), please refer to the event page for general accessibility information and links to the venue. If you have any other special requirements, please contact a member of our Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Should you have any queries or comments relating to your purchase, please contact our Events team on email@example.com. We will acknowledge all customer correspondence within 24 hours and will respond within 7 days.