Care Funding Advice Service
Saga have chosen to work with HUB Financial Solutions Limited who offer a Care Funding Advice Service which has your best interests at heart and can assist you in reviewing the options available to help fund care and minimise the impact of long term care fees.
Care Funding Advice Service
If you are thinking about care for yourself or someone else, you may not be aware that you might have to pay for some or all of it yourself. The Care Funding Advice Service provided by HUB Financial Solutions Limited is here to help. It offers you all the information, advice and guidance you need to find out about the different types of care available, whether you can get any help with paying for it and what the options are if you have to pay for it yourself. The service is provided by specialists, HUB Financial Solutions Limited, who always have your best interests at heart. Here are some of the things that set their Care Funding Advice Service apart…
- Expert advice from experienced care funding advisers who really get to know you, your specific circumstances and future needs.
- There’s no fee for the consultation, so you can ask as many questions as you like – the aim is to ensure that you have all the facts you need to make a fully-informed decision. An advice fee is only charged if you go ahead with an application for a Care Fees Plan your adviser recommends.
- A review of benefits and allowances to see if you’re eligible for state help and ensure you’re getting all you’re entitled to.
- Talking you through the funding options if you have to pay for some or all the care yourself, so you can get plans in place for the future.
- Seeking out the most appropriate financial solutions and explaining them fully, so you know both the benefits and the risks to help ensure a secure future for yourself or your loved one.
- There’s no obligation on your part so you can find out all you need about the funding options available, without being tied in or paying upfront.
Some things we need to tell you about the service and provider
HUB Financial Solutions Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and will pay us an introductory fee if you take out a plan.
To speak to a member of the team call
Lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
You can also find out more about the service and fees on the Important Information page.We have been made aware of an organisation that recently registered as Saga Monetary Technologies to provide crypto-currency services. We would like to make clear that this organisation is not connected to Saga in any way. We take the protection of our intellectual property rights seriously and have already taken steps to protect our position with this organisation.