Save up to £500 on A French Hamper ocean cruise
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£1,899 per person for 10 nights (
£1,954) for an Inside cabin.
Possibilities members save £55 per person
£2,291 per person for 10 nights (
£2,391) for an Outside cabin.
Possibilities members save £100 per person
£3,244 per person for 10 nights (
£3,494) for a Superior cabin.
Possibilities members save £250 per person
£4,069 per person for 10 nights (
£4,569) for an Suite cabin.
Possibilities members save £500 per person
Departs: 17 September 2019
Fares are per person and are based on two people sharing the lowest available cabin in the category shown.
Savings depends on your chosen grade of cabin.
Note: Discount applied during check out.
A French Hamper
Highlights of the cruise include:
- sail up the Garonne River into the centre of Bordeaux and enjoy a whole day exploring the vibrant UNESCO-listed city.
- let Baron d-Anglade and his wife take you on a guided tour of 17th-century Chateau d’Abzac, including a special wine tasting.
- wonder at the mouth-watering displays of Galician ham, pimentos de Padron, cherries, cheese, churros, seafood and much more on an early morning stroll around Plaza de Lugo market
Experience a fusion of French and English flavours in gourmet Guernsey and try Gache, a fruity bread smothered with Guernsey butter. In Bordeaux pace a vineyard to learn about the regional viticulture, then join a tasting to discover regional taste and classification. For a plethora of gastronomic delights shop in Libourne’s Farmer’s Market on an exclusive excursion and in Le Verdon you can sample oysters farmed in the Bay of Arcachon.
For an alternative culinary view dip a toe into Spain for a morning visit to O Berbes market to see a superb array of fresh fish and seafood. Or, spend happy hours hiking a stretch of The Way of St James to Santiago de Compostela, stopping to taste Galician wine and tapas, or for some Spanish culture take a tour of this famous pilgrimage city and be all ears for a harmonious performance by a choral group.
17 September: Dover, England. Embark Saga Sapphire. Depart 1600.
18 September: St Peter Port, Guernsey. Arrive 0800. Depart 1600.
19 September: Lorient, France. Arrive 1000. Depart 1800.
21 September: Vigo, Spain. Arrive 0800. Depart 1600.
22 September: La Coruna, Spain. Arrive 0800. Depart 2100.
24 September: Bordeaux, France. Arrive 0200 on Sep 24. Depart 0230 on Sep 25.
25 September: Le Verdon, France. Arrive 0630. Depart 1600.
27 September: Dover, England. Arrive 0800. Disembark Saga Sapphire after breakfast.
- return chauffeur service to the port up to 250 miles each way, or included car parking, domestic flights (subject to availability), coach or rail travel
- all meals, snacks and speciality dining
- a choice of wine at lunch and dinner
- a range of selected drinks from the bar
- all gratuities on board
- a full programme of live music, entertainment and talks
- free Wi-Fi
- porterage of luggage at the port
- free shuttle bus at most ports
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753.