Save up to £200 on Jewels of Croatia all inclusive tour
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£949 per person for 14 nights (
Possibilities members save £200 per person
Departs: Manchester airport, 22 April 2019
Note: Other departure dates available including 29 April, 13 May, 20 May and 10 June 2019, prices do vary, please call Saga Holidays for details.
Jewels of Croatia tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- spending a week on the tranquil island of Brac
- exploring the Roman Diocletian’s Palace in Split
- marvelling at the picturesque Dalmatian coast
- relax on a scenic ferry crossing between the mainland and the island of Brac
See some of Croatia's highlights on this all-inclusive three-centre holiday, which combines a relaxing stay on Brac with stays on the Dalmatian Coast. You can discover more of this beautiful country on a range of excursions, taking you to charming historic towns, exploring spectacular scenery and offering an insight into the unique culture of Croatia.
Day 1: UK-Split-Tucepi. Fly to Split and travel to Tucepi, where you spend four nights at the locally rated 4-star Bluesun Hotel Alga.
Days 2-4: Tucepi. Explore Omis and perhaps visit Dubrovnik on optional excursions.
Day 5: Tucepi-Brac. Included tour of Split, then take the ferry to Brac where you stay seven nights at the locally rated 4-star Waterman Resorts Island of Brac.
Days 6-11: Brac. Included tour of Brac, with the rest of the week at leisure. Optional tour of Brac’s villages, and wine tasting in Dol.
Day 12: Brac-Solin. Travel to Split and along the coast to Solin. Stay three nights at the locally rated 5-star Hotel President.
Days 13-14: Solin. Visit Salona and Trogir on included excursions while an optional trip visits Krka National Park and Sibenik.
Day 15: Solin-Split-UK. Travel to Split airport for your return flight to the UK.
- 14 nights in hotels
- 41 meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- free bar open 12 hours a day
- tea, coffee and water included with meals at the Hotel Alga and the Waterman Resorts
- 5 Excursions and visits including guided walk of the
UNESCO-listed city of Split
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover to subject to medical questions).
- Use of audio headsets on selected guided tours
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- Welcome drink reception
- porterage at all hotels.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753