Save up to £200 on Jewels of Croatia all inclusive tour
Exclusive Possibilities member's price from:
£999 per person for 14 nights (
Possibilities members save £200 per person
Departs: 14 October 2019
Note: To book please call Saga Holidays on 0800 302 9753
Jewels of Croatia tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- spending a week on the tranquil island of Brac
- exploring the Roman Diocletian’s Palace in Split
- marvelling at the picturesque Dalmatian coast
- relax on a scenic ferry crossing between the mainland and the island of Brac.
See some of Croatia's highlights on this all-inclusive three-centre holiday, which combines a relaxing stay on Brac with stays on the Dalmatian Coast. You can discover more of this beautiful country on a range of excursions, taking you to charming historic towns, exploring spectacular scenery and offering an insight into the unique culture of Croatia.
Holiday features include:
- 14 nights in hotels
- 41 meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- free bar open 12 hours a day
- five excursions and visits including guided walk of the UNESCO-listed city of Split
- optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch and additional cancellation rights on overseas holidays for over 50s, or a price reduction if not required (cover to subject to medical questions).
- use of audio headsets on selected guided tours
- return flights and transfers
- Saga tour manager
- welcome drink reception
- porterage at all hotels.
To book call Saga on 0800 302 9753