3-year fixed price car insurance
Saga Car - Comprehensive insurance with a difference
- Onward Travel - get to your UK destination by taxi if your car’s too damaged to continue your journey after an accident in the UK
- Receive eligible private medical treatment if you or your spouse/partner is injured in a road traffic accident
- Legal protection to help you recover uninsured losses – such as loss of earnings after an accident that’s not your fault.
Saga Essential – Comprehensive cover with no fixed price
We also offer Saga Essential, a Comprehensive cover level that comes with fewer features than Saga Car and doesn't include a 3-year fixed price. With both our Saga Car and Saga Essential cover levels you can benefit from:
- Emergency any driver cover - if there’s a medical emergency during your journey, any driver can take over the driving or take your car back home
- Unlimited European driving – benefit from the same level of cover within the EU as you have in the UK for an unlimited time.
Compare our two cover levels below:
|Cover and benefits||Saga Essential||Saga Car|
|3-year fixed price – if nothing changes over the next three years, neither will the cost of your policy||No||Yes|
|Uninsured driver cover – if an uninsured driver hits your car, through no fault of yours, as long as you supply their vehicle registration and the accident details we'll refund any excess paid and your No Claim Discount won't be reduced||Yes||Yes|
|Legal Protection– we'll cover up to £100,000 of legal costs to recover uninsured losses after a non-fault accident if the legal team believes you can win your case||Optional||Yes|
|Onward travel– if the damage to your car means you can’t continue your journey after an accident in the UK, we’ll offer to arrange a taxi to take you to any necessary UK destinations||No||Yes|
|Accident Healthcare cover – we’ll provide you and your spouse/partner with eligible private medical treatment up to £1,000,000 if you’re injured in a road traffic accident.||No||Yes|
|Protected No Claim Discount – if you have four or more years’ NCD, we’ll protect it against two fault claims in a three-year period||Yes||Yes|
Who is Saga Car Insurance underwritten by?
Saga’s car insurance policies are unique products designed by us specifically for our customers. They are underwritten by a number of carefully selected insurers that, like us, are committed to providing high standards of quality and service.
Saga Car Insurance reviews
What do our customers say about Saga Car Insurance? Read their Trustpilot reviews:
Our Trustpilot score is based solely on customer reviews and is a combined score for all our insurance products.