Switching health insurance provider
96% of customers who switched to Saga Health Insurance saved money, on average reducing their premium by more than a third. (According to a survey of 290 customers from January to December 2018)
Why should you switch to Saga?
- We have 30 years of experience providing health insurance cover
- You could save money on your current policy
- Saga GP Service - 24/7 access, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the world to a practicing GP who can discuss any health concerns, as well as arranging private prescriptions and providing open referrals to a specialist if appropriate
- Our unique 4-week wait option - if the NHS waiting time for your treatment is over 4 weeks we'll arrange for you to be seen immediately in a private hospital - unlike the six weeks offered by many other providers. However, if the NHS can provide the treatment you need locally within 4 weeks, you'll be treated by the NHS. This option is also one of the ways in which you can reduce your price
- You could earn up to 60% No Claim Discount
- New customers rated our customer service 9.6 out of 10 on average. (According to a survey of 276 customers from January to December 2018).
Existing medical conditions?
It may be possible to keep cover for your pre-existing medical conditions when you switch to Saga Health Insurance, even if you’ve claimed under your existing policy. This is subject to your medical history and the terms of the new policy.Call our helpful UK-based health insurance team on 0800 015 0226 to find out more.
Company health insurance
Many people want to keep the security of private medical insurance (previously provided by employers) when they change jobs, retire or set up their own business. We have a range of options to suit you and your budget and what’s more, you can personalise your plan to keep the price down or improve your cover.
Call us on 0800 015 0226 to find out more about moving your company health insurance to a personal health plan.