The EQi share dealing platform is here for you.
Access a wide range of accounts
A Flexible Stocks and Shares ISA
- EQi is one of the few providers to offer a flexible ISA.
- Invest up to £20,000 per year and any gains are tax-free.
- You can withdraw money, and pay it back in the same tax year, without it counting against your annual £20,000 allowance.
Find out more about EQi Flexible ISAs
Self-invested Personal Pensions
- Invest in a wider range of assets than traditional pensions, such as trusts or individual shares.
- Choose from over 50 SIPP providers.
- SIPPs share the significant tax benefits common to other private pensions. The government automatically pays an extra 20% into your pension (the basic rate of tax). If you pay a higher rate of tax, you may be able to claim back up to 46% via a Self-Assessment tax return.
Find out more about EQi SIPPs
EQi Dealing Account
- Gives you access to over 8,000 global investments.
- Unlike the flexible ISA or SIPP, there are no restrictions on how much you can invest, so you'll have the freedom to build your investments without limits.
- When customers trade, EQi meet best execution price in the market 99.9% of the time and if they don't, they automatically refund the commission you paid.
Find out more about EQi dealing accounts
Equiniti Financial Services Limited will pay Saga a one-off introductory fee if you open an account with EQi and trade to a minimum value of £2,000.