The Saga Equity Release Advice Service is here to offer you all the information, advice and guidance you need to find out about equity release and whether it could be right for you. The service is provided by specialists, HUB Financial Solutions Limited, who always have your best interests at heart. Here are some of the things that set the Saga Equity Release Advice Service apart…
- Expert advice from experienced equity release advisers who really get to know you, your current circumstances and your wishes for the future.
- There’s no fee for the initial consultation, however, if you choose to proceed with a recommended product, an advice fee of £750 is payable on completion.
- It’s worth remembering that if you are a Saga Possibilities member you’ll benefit from not having to pay an advice fee upon completion.
- Access to carefully-selected equity release products from a range of highly-regarded providers.
- Exclusive equity release products available only to Saga customers – with help towards your legal fees too.
- There’s no obligation on your part, so you can change your mind at anytime, before completing.
For your protection
Saga and HUB Financial Solutions Limited are members of the Equity Release Council. This is the industry body for the equity release market, ensuring that all products are both safe and accessible for customers. As members of the Council, both Saga and HUB Financial Solutions adhere to a strict Code of Conduct, which provides a number of safeguards and guarantees for customers. If you would like to read more, visit www.equityreleasecouncil.com/home.
Speak to a member of the team:
The Saga Guide to Equity Release
Find out more about equity release with our helpful guide.
Some things we need to tell you about our service
The Saga Equity Release Advice Service is provided by HUB Financial Solutions Limited who will pay us an introductory fee if you decide to take out equity release. You can find out more about the service and fees on the Important information page.