Saga Insurance Coronavirus Update
The UK's COVID-19 vaccine programme and the government's lifting of restrictions have given us the lift we've all been longing for – and our lives are getting back to some sort of normality. Of course, we appreciate there may well be still be some more challenges to overcome, but whatever happens you can continue to rely on Saga Insurance to keep you updated and to support and help you.
Coronavirus help and support
Saga call centres are open and our colleagues continue to work safely, mainly from home. All our teams are friendly and helpful and over the past year, we have been assisting in every way we can with your insurance needs. We've spent an amazing extra 11,000 hours listening to customers' concerns to try and help where possible. If you have a specific enquiry about your insurance, please call us on the number in your policy documents.
There’s also plenty of useful information on this page, and you can find out more about the ways in which we’ve adapted our individual insurance products to meet your changing needs during the pandemic. We've increased the breadth of our car cover for key workers and voluntary workers; we've automatically extended our home insurance to cover clerical work at home; and we've added coronavirus cover to our travel insurance.
We've also been pleased to be able to support important charities such as The Silver Line and Mind – you can read more about the services they provide below and how they can provide support should you need it.
Things you can do online
You may be able to do things and get the answers you need quickly and easily online.
- View your documents – With an online MySaga account you can look at your renewal notifications, past quotes, current policy documents and more.
- Update your car insurance – You can now make some amendments to your policy at MySaga, such as increasing or reducing mileage and informing us of a change of use.
- Chat online – Click on the web-chat icon on this page or on any page of our website to search for answers to your questions. Or send an instant message directly to one of our team and they'll get back to you. Chat with us now.
- Renew online – You can renew a Saga car or home policy safely and securely at MySaga. However, if you need to change your details or get a different cover level, please contact us.
- Manage your preferences – The easiest way to keep in touch with us is via email. Keep up-to-date with the latest news, customer offers and rewards from Saga. You can let us know which products and services you'd like to hear about and how you'd like us to contact you by managing your preferences.
Supporting our communities
Saga has a long history of being a driver for positive change in the community. We’re not just here for your insurance needs – we’re here for you. And the pandemic has inspired us to do even more for our customers, colleagues and our local communities.
We’ve been happily spending more time speaking to our customers and ensuring they have all the cover, help and support they need. We’ve been enthusiastically taking on walking, running and cycling challenges to raise money for charities close to the hearts of our colleagues.