Car Insurance Coronavirus Update
Coronavirus and your Saga Car Insurance policy
Things you can do onlineYou may be able to do things and get the answers you need quickly and easily online.
- View your documents – With an online MySaga account , you can look at your renewal notifications, past quotes, current policy documents and more.
- Update your car insurance – You can now make some amendments to your policy at MySaga, such as increasing or reducing mileage and informing us of a change of use.
- Chat online – Click on the web-chat icon on this page or on any page of our website to search for answers to your questions. Or send an instant message directly to one of our team and they'll get back to you. Chat with us now.
- Renew online – You can renew a Saga car or home policy safely and securely at MySaga. However, if you need to change your details or get a different cover level, please contact us
We’ve always provided cover for voluntary work as standard if you’re working unpaid for a UK-registered voluntary or charity organisation, so you don’t need to let us know about this.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): getting an MOT
For up to date information on MOTs and Covid, please visit www.gov.uk/getting-an-mot
I'm worried about paying for my car insurance, what can I do?
If you're experiencing financial difficulty we have some options we can explore that may help you during this difficult time, such as:
- Reassessing your risk profile which may result in a premium reduction
- Reassessing your demands and needs to ensure your product is still suitable
- Reviewing payment plans available
- Payment deferrals.
If you do need support, please call us on 0800 302 9735 and we will help you find the best solution for you.