3-year fixed price cover
With our new fixed price cover level, if nothing changes over the next three years, neither will the cost of your home insurance
We’ll fix the price of your policy and any additional cover options added at the start, so you won’t have to worry about nasty surprises.
The price will only change if one or more of the following happens:
- You make any changes to your policy
- You make a claim
- The rate of Insurance Premium Tax changes.
Fixed price cover with no ties
Unlike many fixed price deals, such as mortgages and home energy, you’re not tied in to your Saga policy for the full three years. It will run for 12 months at a time and we’ll send you your renewal documents towards the end of each year. Whether you choose to stay with us is entirely up to you.
Learn more about our home insurance.
3-year fixed price terms and conditions
- The term of your 3-year fixed price insurance begins on your policy start date and is subject to you renewing annually.
- Your total price (including the price of any additional cover options) will be fixed for two consecutive renewals subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The price of your insurance may change over the period of your cover and the two consecutive renewals if:
- There is a change to Insurance Premium Tax (IPT). Any change in IPT will be included in your insurance renewal price following the change and for the remaining renewal periods.
- You make any changes to your policy. Any change in your insurance price will come into effect at the time you make the change and will apply for the remaining renewal periods. Please check your Policy Book for information on ‘Changes to your policy details or cover’.
- You make a claim or receive a conviction. Your insurance price will change at the next renewal after the claim or conviction.
- Your insurance cover will be provided subject to the terms of the Policy Book, the Schedule and any endorsements to the Policy Book. We may change the policy wording at any time and any changes will be communicated to you in writing.
- Underwriting criteria apply at the time you take out your cover and for the 3-year fixed price term. Acceptance or underwriting criteria may change at any time, which could result in us being unable to offer you cover either when you make a change to your policy or at renewal. Should the underwriting criteria change meaning that your price would be lower than the fixed price, then the lower price would apply for the remaining term.
- 3-year fixed price insurance is not available with Saga Essential.